Please remember to renew your policy on or prior to the final date (expiry date). Failure to do so will mean that you will not have insurance cover!
However, we will always write to remind you that your policy is due for renewal at least 3 weeks before, which will give us ample time to complete the process. It's important to tell us of any changes in your circumstances that may affect your policy (for example; any speeding convictions or additional drivers). Failure to do so may invalidate or prejudice your position in the event of a claim.
If you are a RH Specialist Insurance customer wishing to renew your policy, call us on 0333 043 3911.
‘Agreed Value’ (does not apply to modern vehicles)
We understand that if you've spent a lot of money restoring your vehicle to perfect condition, you don't want to accept a ‘Market Value’ settlement in the event of a ‘Total Loss’. We can offer an agreed valuation with no administration fee by having either your club insurance/valuation officer or an independent expert inspect your classic and agree an appropriate level of cover to reflect its true value, so there will be no nasty surprises if the worst does happen. The vehicle needs to be kept garaged to qualify for ‘Agreed Value’ cover.
Treating Customers Fairly
All our staff are fully committed to Treating Customers Fairly by:
- Offering our customers a product which is suitable for their expectations
- Providing experienced, friendly and professional staff
- Allowing customers direct access to the right staff. No complicated, automated phone systems or being passed between departments
- By having a transparent business policy including no hidden fees and not using income generating phone numbers
- Always providing clear and understandable policy information
- Correcting any mistakes promptly and efficiently
Our promise to you
We aim to provide a first class service. If you have any cause to complain, or feel that we have not kept our promise, please refer to your policy booklet.
Exclusive 10% discount on Hiscox Home Insurance
Existing RH Specialist Insurance customers benefit from a 10% discount on home insurance from Hiscox. You can tailor Hiscox products and policies to suit your needs and make sure all your valuable personal possessions are covered. The great range of benefits include:
- You don’t need to list any items or sets worth under £15,000
- Tailored cover for jewellery, watches and art
- No claims discount protection
- Optional cover for renovations or extension work over £75,000
- Add a second home to your policy
- You could save up to 25% more off your premium with Hiscox if you haven’t made a claim in the last five years
Find out more at www.hiscox.co.uk/RH/ or call 0800 840 2281.